Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Why Blog?

Should I start writing my blog in English format? I think, I should.
But, I'm not that fluent in speaking and writing English. But, I'll try to.

Why should we blog? Blogging is to express our thoughts on the web. In short, this is an online personal diary which is being used by millions of people around the world. A blog is a personal diary, a space for thoughts, a political rant, and sharing of ideas on the web. There are different types of blog; VLOG for Video Blog, Photo Blog for Picture Blog, and many more. All people can blog, it can be in Tagalog or English format, just express yourself.

If you are going to blog something, express yourself, you are blogging because you want to express, not to impress, don't be so arrogant when it comes to blogging. Look at me, I'm not that good in English but I'm trying, because I want to express my thoughts in English. Starting today, I'll try to write in English, so that many people can understand my blog posts. But I will not assure you that my blog posts will be in English format every time, only some.

If something is wrong with my grammar, just tell me, and I'll make it right. Please understand that I'm not very fluent in English, but the readers, I'll try. Thank you, and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment